Every week until the grand opening, fans can enter to win a year of free chicken salad by liking the restaurant’s Facebook page (facebook.com/chickensaladchickmcdonough). Additionally, throughout the week, guests who spend over $20 in the drive-through will get a free Chick car cup thirsty stone! To celebrate the grand opening, locals can experience Chicken Salad Chick southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new restaurant:
- Tuesday, October 16 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first 100 guests to the new McDonough location will win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad every month for an entire year (must be age 16 or older and have downloaded the Craving Credits app; minimum $10 purchase required).
- Wednesday, October 17 – Free Scoop Day – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free scoop of their choice on their next visit!
- Thursday, October 18 – Free Chick PopSocket – The first 100 guests to spend over $15 will receive a limited edition Chicken Salad Chick PopSocket for their phone!
- Friday, October 19 – Free Stainless Steel Tumbler – The first 100 guests to spend over $25 will receive a complimentary, limited edition Chicken Salad Chick stainless tumbler.
- Saturday, October 20– Free Chick Cooler – The first 100 guests to purchase two Quick Chicks To-Go will receive a free Chick Cooler, ready to be stocked with ice for a delicious picnic.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew. Under the baton of Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick and with majority investment partner, Eagle Merchant Partners, the company now has 98 restaurants in nine states across the Southeast. This new location marks the 23rd Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Georgia, and the eleventh for Origin Development Group, an Atlanta-based restaurant development fund founded by Darren DeVore and Lauren Fernandez.
For more information about menu offerings and to place advance online orders for pick up in store, please visit chickensaladchick.com. With the ease of online orders, guests can order in advance and skip the line! Guests who join the Craving Credits app may also receive loyalty points for every purchase at Chicken Salad Chick. For catering, large orders and location information, please visit theChickCaters.com or call 844-41-CHICK (844-412-4425). Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and special contests.